Chaga mushroom (Finnland) (25 g)
Item num.: 0401-ch
We carry the real wild chaga mushroom from Finland.
This birch mushroom is sold loose from 25 grams, dried and cut. Best quality at a fair price.
• 25g is enough for a 6 week cure
• 50g is enough for a 12 week cure
How do I use chaga mushroom?
• as an infusion with chaga mushroom cubes
• For about one liter of "tea" you use about 4 medium-sized cubes of chaga mushroom.
• Always pour boiling water on the mushroom so that the maximum amount of active ingredients is released.
• Depending on your taste, you can add ginger root, liquorice (most popular in Finland) or various types of fruit tea.
After cooling, the finished drink is recommended to be stored in the refrigerator.
The daily requirement always depends on the desired intensity of the application.
The chaga mushroom in this form cannot be overdosed!
For a targeted three-month cure, we recommend drinking 500ml of tea daily.
With some mushrooms, the infusion does not darken immediately or a dark coloration is not achieved after just a few infusions.
In this case, boil the same for about 1-2 minutes. You will see that the desired color sets in immediately and all the active ingredients have been released.
You can use these cubes, which have been used from the beginning, until they break up into small pieces and no longer give any color when infused.
Remove these from the container and use the remaining cubes that are still in shape for the next infusion. To do this, keep the mushroom pieces in water in the refrigerator.
If you have any questions, call me on +49 8801 3950318 . You can also fill out the contact form. Thanks very much
23,95 € *
Base Price: 0,20 € / piece
62,59 € 60,00 € *
Base Price: 60,00 € / piece
0,00 € *
18,95 € *
Base Price: 265,41 € / Kg
0,00 € *
9,95 € 7,96 € *
Base Price: 398,00 € / l
48,00 € *
Base Price: 1.371,43 € / l
from 19,90 € *
Base Price: 16,58 € / Kg
19,90 € 17,91 € *
Base Price: 358,20 € / l
8.330,00 € *
19,50 € *
Base Price: 219,10 € / Kg
92,00 € *